Why repair a windscreen?
A windscreen chip could turn into a crack at any time, and could have a serious effect on you and your passenger’s safety. There are many advantages of having a repair carried out as soon as possible, these include:-
- Save time
- Save money
- Less risk of a roadworthiness failure
- Avoid windscreen replacement
- Restores windscreen to original strength
- Vehicle can be washed or driven immediately after repair
- Less landfill on unnecessary windscreen replacements
- Lifetime guarantee
Decision time: Repair or replace damaged windscreen?
To find out if your windscreen can be repaired check out our Windscreen Repair Page
How much does it cost to repair a windscreen?
Call us for a quick quote on either repair or replacement on 1300 279 022.
We need a few details from you for a parts replacement quote, please provide details:
- Type – Windscreen, rear or side glass
- Car make
- Model and year
- V.I.N. – Vehicle Identification No.
- Reg. No
- Contact details